GUAVA (Psidium guajava L.)
1. A. Bandopadhyay, T. K. Sarkar and P. Gayen [Variability, heritability and correlation studies in physical characters of leaf and fruit in guava]. Crop Res. 5 (1) : 107-111 (1992). Department of Horticulture, Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswavidyalaya, Kalyani, Nadia, West Bengal-741 235, India.
2. J. S. Rana, Om Parkash and S. K. Verma [Biology of guava fruit fly infesting guava fruits in Haryana and influence of temperature and relative humidity on its incidence]. Crop Res. 5 (3) : 525-529 (1992). Department of Entomology, CCS Haryana Agricultural University, Hisar-125 004, India.
3. S. Kundu and S. K. Mitra [Studies on floral biology of different guava cultivars]. Crop Res. 8 (1) : 80-85 (1994). Department of Horticulture, Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswavidyalaya, Kalyani-741 235, West Bengal, India.
4. R. K. Pathak and P. L. Saroj [Studies on biochemical and anatomical parameters associated with rooting in Psidium species]. Crop Res. 10 (3) : 318-323 (1995). Department of Horticulture, Narendra Deva University of Agriculture and Technology, Narendra Nagar, Faizabad-224 229, India.
5. S. S. Dahiya and M. S. Joon [Variation in mineral composition of leaves of guava cultivar L-49 as affected by sample size]. Crop Res. 9 (1) : 121-122 (1995). Department of Horticulture, CCS Haryana Agricultural University, Hisar-125 004, India.
6. M. Walling and D. Sanyal [Effect of various levels of nitrogen and potassium on flowering, fruit retention, yield and physico-chemical characteristics of guava (Psidium guajava L.) cv. Allahabad Safeda]. Crop Res. 9 (2) : 272-276 (1995). Department of Horticulture, School of Agricultural Sciences & Rural Development, North-Eastern Hill University, Medziphema-797 106, Nagaland, India.
7. R. K. Patel, U. S. Bose and S. K. Tripathi [Effect of growth regulators and wrappers on success and survival of air layering in guava cv. Allahabad Safeda]. Crop Res. 12 (1) : 56-60 (1996). J. N. A. U. College of Agriculture, Rewa-486 001 (M. P.), India.